Rayjus Jerseys

     So this year I decided I wanted to try my hand at a few local fishing tournaments.  My plan is simple, compete in tournaments to help advertise my sponsors.  I am not a competitive person by nature so whether or not I win doesn't really matter.  I just want the opportunity to give back to the companies that have helped me out with this crazy dream I'm chasing.  While most anglers that start fishing tournaments spend the off season worrying about gear, or fishing strategy.  I spent my off season guiding anglers on the ice and working fishing expo booths.  I already own the gear I need to fish tournaments, and I have a pretty solid strategy for catching fish.  The only thing I didn't have was one of those fancy jerseys.
     I started to look into how one gets a jersey made and found the Rayjus company.  After going through the site I was able to design a jersey and send in the form for a digital proof.
First Proof
     I liked this first layout, but you see the Shorebound Hero logo was small.  Why does that matter?  Well, Shorebound Hero is my biggest sponsor.  They cover the costs of my fishing because well it's me!  I decided that I wanted the logo to be bigger which isn't a problem for Rayjus since your jersey design can be altered until you give final approval.  After a few emails, I received proof number 2.
Second Proof
     I liked this one better and sent my final approval.  After a few weeks it arrived and I couldn't be happier with the final product.  Rayjus uses a process called Dye Sublimation to print the jerseys.  I was told by a company rep to think of it like using a laser printer on fabric.  The colors are bright and the logos are crisp.  One thing I worried about was the how the flags would look.  All 50 stars and 13 stripes are clear and accurate.  I plan to wear this jersey on my fishing adventures and want the American flag represented correctly.  The fit is perfect, they give a sizing chart and the extra large is actually XL.  I immediately went outside with it and verified that casting was comfortable.  The jersey feels good going through the entire range of motion while casting.
     This is a great product and Rayjus is a wonderful company to work with.  Only problem I have now is that right after it arrived, I got accepted on to Team Pink Fishing.  So now I need to order a new one.

      Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In