What you need to make this work is an Echotail, a slip bobber, and the stop knots and beads to rig the bobber correctly. Why an Echotail? This blade bait allows you to get fish attracting action while it is standing still. Also the ability to change the location that the line connects to the lure, makes it possible to go from subtle to wild action with a quick hole change.
|Knot Stop, Bead, Bobber|
- Attach the Stop Knot to your line.
- Slide the bead onto the line to keep the knot from sliding into the bobber.
- Work line through the bobber.
- Attach the line to a clip, this allows the Echotail to move more freely.
- Clip on your favorite Echotail (I have been using the 1/10th of an ounce).