Thank You for 1 Year of Shorebound Hero

     It occurs to me as I find myself once again sitting behind the screen of a computer planning tomorrow mornings fishing excursion, that today marks 1 year of the Shorebound Hero blog.  It feels like an eternity has passed since I sat down and nervously typed out that first post wondering if anybody would even read it.  Now here I am 365 days and 111 blog posts later still trying to figure out why anybody bothers to stop by and read what I have to say.
     I don't have any tips today, no stories, and no motivational images.  I just wanted to take the time to say thank you.  A sincere thank you to Vibrations Tackle, Nauti Lures, and Pink Fishing for all their support.  For the countless shares, expo work, conversations, stories, and friendships.  I have learned so much about the fishing industry from my involvement with your products.  I truly feel honored to represent you and and am forever in your debt.
     I would also like to say thank you to all my friends and family.  You have all been so tolerant of me and my blog.  I know I get a little carried away when I talk about new fish or new fish catching ideas.  The fact you still take the time to listen really means a lot.   I want you all to know that I appreciate every moment I get to spend with you.
     Also I need to give a very big and much overdue thank you to my wife Erin.  I started this blog as a way of not boring her with my fishing.  Turns out that now I just bore her with my blog talk.  She is constantly their for me, whether it's with supportive words or sharp criticism I wouldn't be who I am today without her by my side.  My princess always listens to my concerns over content, the worries of sponsorship, or my disappointment over lost fish.  I couldn't fish the way I fish without her support and I understand just how lucky I am to have her in my life.
     Finally, thank you to my readers.  This whole Shorebound Hero thing wouldn't work without you.  I love the emails, comments, and questions I get so keep them coming.  Whenever I start to write a tip or tell a story, I think of all of you and what you would want to read.  I want you to know that I don't make a dime doing this.  I try to always tell it like it is when doing reviews, giving advice, or telling the tales of the ones that got away.  I hope that my honesty comes through when writing these posts and that reading this blog will actually improve your catch rate and broaden your fishing knowledge.  Until next time...
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In