An Article I Wrote for Lake-Link.com

     A few months back I was asked if I would be interested in writing an article for a regional fishing website.  It was a real struggle for me to try and write something that wasn't blog specific.  While surfing the web today I found the article and it seemed a little surreal.  Check it out if your so inclined and leave a comment with what you think of it.  Here is the link to the article.
     As for the blog, I have been sick and the lakes are turning over so I haven't been out recently.  I will be out fishing again soon.  Many more tips, tricks, stories, and reviews are in the works so stay tuned.  You can follow along here as well as on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr by searching for Shorebound Hero.

     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In