Zerust Dividers for Your Plano Tackle Trays

     I spend a lot of time during the winter getting my gear organized for spring.  Each year I rinse out my tackle trays to clean out any grime and since I fish with a minimal amount of lures I like to replace and sharpen all my hooks.  Last season I noticed that my new hooks were looking a little dingy by the opener. Some even had a little surface rust!
     To help protect my lures in 2015 I splurged a bit and bought some of the Zerust replacement dividers.  These handy little dividers are an exact replacement for the Plano tackle trays and as an added bonus they are made in the USA.  How do they work you ask?  Well it turns out that the special Zerust polymer emits a harmless vapor that forms a protective layer around metal surfaces that prevents oxidation from occurring (RUST).  This should be especially useful for my boxes since everyone of them holds multiple Echotail blade baits.  Hopefully it will also cut down on the surface rust I get on the metal bits protruding from my Nauti Lures.
     Installation couldn't be easier, just pull your stock dividers out and push the Zerust dividers in.  They help protect my investment and don't break the bank.  I got two different sizes to fit both boxes (24 dividers) and they only cost me 4 bucks total.  Next time your out and about pick up a set for yourself.  It's rare to find something that can make this kind of difference for such a small amount of money.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In