The New Boat

     My new boat has arrived for the 2015 season.  It's a 13 foot Native Slayer Propel in Lagoon Blue.  I am also excited to announce that I have recently joined the Pro Staff for Native Watercraft and will be both guiding and tournament fishing from this amazing watercraft.  The Propel is a pedal driven fishing specific kayak that allows the angler to move both forward and backward hands free!  This is the only boat currently on the market with this ability.
    I first saw this boat a few years back at Canoecopia and have been enamored with it since.  As an angler I love the idea of being able to go hands free when on the water.  In the past I have always struggled with trying to maintain my position when I am casting. Winds, current, and boat traffic, have always worked together to burden my kayak angling experience.  With this boat it should no longer be an issue.
Side and Top Layout View
     I will be outfitting my Propel as a flagship boat and using it for The Great Lakes Kayak Fishing Tournament Series. It will be serving as the company boat for my guide service on the Madison Chain of lakes, and it will be in attendance at my SBH fishing seminars.  I'm really looking forward to getting it out on the water this spring...just as soon as the ice melts.
Bone stock, right off the truck.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In