Thank You

     So this is the 200th post on ShoreboundHero.com.  I have struggled with what to write as a way to thank you to all of you who have helped me in this chapter of my life.  So with out a lot of words, I would like to thank you, all of you.

  • All 1,693 followers on Google+...Thank You
  • To the 3,496 friends on Facebook, and the 639 followers...Thank You
  • For the 1,272 Twitter followers who retweet my posts...Thank You
  • All 584 of the people tagging along on Instagram...Thank You
  • To those that have watched the 35,423 views on You Tube...Thank You
  • To everybody that has subscribed to the blog, read an article, attended a seminar, or listened to me at an expo...Thank You

     Thanks to everybody that has helped Shorebound Hero amass over 600,000 views across 4 social media platforms not counting this blog or Facebook.  This ride has been amazing and I want to thank my family, friends, and sponsors (find links to them on the left side of this blog) for believing in me and helping me chase this crazy dream of mine.  Shorebound Hero has a lot coming in the near future.  Sticker packs, clothing, videos, and of course shore fishing and kayak fishing tips and tricks.  The next few months should be a lot of fun, hope you're all able to come along for the ride.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In