Chicagoland Fishing, Travel, and Outdoor Expo

     This weekend I was invited by the owner of Lucid Fishing to attend the Chicagoland Fishing, Travel, and Outdoor Expo.  Once I figured out where the hell I was going (got lost again).  I made my way into the Expo and found Ted to pick up my badge.  This is the second time I've been able to attend this expo and it didn't disappoint.  I'm always blown away by the number of people waiting outside the doors in the morning.  So much energy in such a small area, lots of laughter, excitement, and of course fish stories.  I nodded to the regulars as I made my way to the booth and got settled in to the routine of product demos, stories, and lots and lots of handshaking.
     I had a great time and would like to thank everybody that stopped by the booth.  Lots of Lucid Fishing Grips were sold, and the new On-Track System generated a lot of interest.  A big THANK YOU to the crew at Lucid Fishing for allowing me to be in attendance.  It's been great being a part of the Lucid Fishing.  I look forward to doing more work with you guys in the future.  Next up is the MadFlyCasters Event this coming Saturday in Middleton.  Hope to see you there as we cast fly rods, talk shop, and swap fish stories.
     Tight Lines.


Comments

Featured In

Featured In