Noah's Guide to Chasing Winter Walleye

     I openly admit to not being much of a walleye fisherman.  It's not that I have anything against fishing for them, they just don't get me all fired up.  However that doesn't stop people from emailing me with questions about how to catch walleyes through the ice each winter.  Luckily for me I just happen to know a guy that can't get enough of these finicky fish.  His name is Noah Humfeld, and he's a fellow pro-staffer with Vibrations Tackle.  He absolutely lives to catch walleyes, whether it's through the ice, from the shore, or in a tournament, Noah is my go to guy for everything walleye related.  He recently wrote a nice piece for the Fishidy Blog about catching winter walleyes.  You can read the post in its entirety by following the link here.
That's Noah, the only guy who brings a long rod to use in a jigging tank.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In