EP:04 What Makes A Carp Fly, A Carp Fly

EP:04 What Makes A Carp Fly, A Carp Fly






powered by podcast garden







     In this episode we discussed my thoughts on what makes a carp fly pattern.  This idea has been gnawing at my brain ever since the question was asked during a seminar I was giving.  I ramble a bit in this show because until that question was asked my thought was a carp fly is any pattern that you presented to a carp.  It turns out though that a lot of carp specific patterns do share some common characteristics.  We cover the 3 things that I believe make a carp fly pattern.
     Thanks for listening to this episode of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast.  Remember that we're now listed on ITunes and Podcast Garden.  Please feel free to leave a review on ITunes if you choose to subscribe.  Your reviews help move the podcast up the rankings list and I definitely would be appreciative of the feedback.  While you're here please take a minute to sign up for my free monthly newsletter.  It's full of tips and tricks, reviews, stories, and some subscriber only content.  I only send it out once a month so make sure to get yourself signed up!
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In