EP:35 Prepping Your Ice Fishing Gear

EP:35 Prepping Your Ice Fishing Gear















     In this episode of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast I talked about prepping your ice fishing gear for the upcoming season.  While out in the garage the other morning looking for my ice fishing gear I found that much of it needed to be fixed, replaced, respooled, or just found!   Instantly I thought about all my buddies that are going through this and thought it needed to be addressed in an episode.  So I laid out 8 steps that I'm taking to make sure my own gear is ready for the frozen water.  Use these tips and I promise your ice fishing season will get off to a great start too!
All setup and ready to chase some fish.
     Thank you for listening to Episode 35 of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast.  You can subscribe to the podcast on ITunes and Podcast Garden.  If you do choose to subscribe please take 30 seconds to leave a review.  The reviews are essential for getting the podcast recommended in the search results of our fellow anglers.  Before you leave please take a second to sign up for my free monthly newsletter.  It comes out on the 15th of each month and only on the 15th.  It's full of tips, tricks, some discounts, and of course subscriber only content.  So make sure you get yourself signed up today!
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In