EP:37 T'was The Night Before Christmas, A Musky Tale

EP:37 T'was The Night Before Christmas, A Musky Tale



















     In this episode of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast I read an poem I wrote called A Musky Tale. I wrote it back in 2012 in the pros of the T'was The Night Before Christmas.  I always loved that story around the holidays each year and I was excited to read it for all of you.  I hope each and everyone of you have a great holiday season.
     Thank you for listening to Episode 37 of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast.  You can subscribe to the podcast on ITunes and Podcast Garden.  If you do choose to subscribe please take 30 seconds to leave a review.  The reviews are essential for getting the podcast recommended in the search results of our fellow anglers.  Before you leave please take a second to sign up for my free monthly newsletter.  It comes out on the 15th of each month and only on the 15th.  It's full of tips, tricks, some discounts, and of course subscriber only content.  So make sure you get yourself signed up today!
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In