SBH 2016 Survey

Always thinking about fish.  Photo Credit: Spencer Jones
     The 2016 season is winding down, but 2017 is only a few weeks away.  Those of you that follow the blog or the podcast know that I've got some big ideas for 2017.  Many of those things cost a significant amount of money to make happen.  To help me determine how to best serve you in the upcoming season I'm asking you take a short survey.  It's only 10 questions and it goes stupid quick!  I'm hoping this will answer many of the questions I have about the 3,000+ readers who stop by every week to follow my random thoughts.  You can take the survey as many times as you want and if you'd be kind enough to share it with your angling friends I'd really appreciate it.  The link to the survey is here, in the sidebar to the right, and will be shared on my Facebook page throughout the rest of December.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In