Come Hang Out With Me In The Fox Valley

     This Saturday from 9am-4pm is the Fox Valley Trout Unlimited Cabin Fever Day.  This is the 16th year for this event and it's gonna be great.  I'll be speaking at 10am on choosing and rigging a fishing kayak.  I'll have a booth setup with different kayaks from Rutabaga Paddlesports.  My personal tournament kayak the Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 will be fully rigged and on display.  I'm also lucky enough to have Spencer Jones the newest Jackson Kayak Pro in the booth with me throughout the day to help answer your kayak fishing questions and his kayak will also be fully rigged so you can see the myriad of options that exist in kayak fishing today.  The event will feature fly tiers, casting clinics, and many other vendors!  Be sure to stop by and say hello if you're in the area.  For information on the Fox Valley Trout Unlimited Cabin Fever Day follow the link here.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In