EP:45 Still Exhausted

EP:45 Still Exhausted















     In this episode of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast my mind was wandering.  I'm still trying to recover from the whirlwind weekend I had while attending the Sailfish Smackdown in Pompano Beach, FL.  It was an amazing event with some great anglers, big fish, and a lot of painful growing pains.  Still I survived it and had a great time and I'd like to thank Joe Hector and the crew from the Extreme Kayak Fishing Series for putting on the event.  I also answered some questions that were sent in and mentioned an old blog post about how I choose which fishing PFD to wear depending on conditions.  For a full recap of the 2017 Sailfish Smackdown though the eyes of a landlocked out of towner be sure to tune in to next weeks show.
Hooked Up On The Atlantic Ocean In My Kayak
   Thank you for listening to Episode 45 of the Bluegills to Bull Sharks Podcast.  You can subscribe to the podcast on ITunes and Podcast Garden.  If you do choose to subscribe please take 30 seconds to leave a review.  The reviews are essential for getting the podcast recommended in the search results of our fellow anglers.  Before you leave please take a second to sign up for my free monthly newsletter.  It comes out on the 15th of each month and only on the 15th.  It's full of tips, tricks, some discounts, and of course subscriber only content.  So make sure you get yourself signed up today!
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In