Going Live, Packing For Florida

This is just the beginning.
     The first trip of the year is coming fast!  In just a few days I'm leaving for the Sailfish Smackdown Tournament in Pompano Beach, Florida.  The crew that's driving down from Wisconsin is starting to pack up our gear and I want to share the experience with all of you.  I will be doing a live stream of the gear I'm using in the tournament, the gear I'm taking for shark fishing from shore, and just how I plan to get it all to Florida in a worn out truck.  The live feed will be at 7pm Tuesday February 14th.  Yes, I know it's Valentine's day, but I'm single now so I don't have anywhere to be and really need to get all this crap wrapped up and in the truck.  You can follow the adventure by following me on Facebook.  See you all Tuesday night at 7pm.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In