After 4 Years It's Time For A New Look

     It's been quite a journey over here at ShoreboundHero.com.  Over the last four years I've learned a lot about blogging and it's time for a change.  Although I liked the look of the overall site there was some things that I really wanted to have function better.  For starters the mobile interface of my original Blogger template was slow and cumbersome.  Also the sidebar layout made it difficult to determine the difference between the content and my advertisers.  Finally the search function was a train wreck.  Many times it was impossible for me to find older posts on a specific topic.  I can't imagine what it must've been like for you the reader. 
The mobile version of the old site was hard to figure out.

     
This past week Blogger released some new templates for the platform.  These templates have a more modern look and feel. They've integrated a bunch of new features and have made it much more user friendly.  I've still got a lot of things to arrange and update, but the new site is live as of this post.  I'll be grinding away at it over the next few weeks so be sure to let me know what you think of the new site as the season progresses.
     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In