Native Watercraft Ultimate FX Propel On The Water Review

The river is opening up!
     Last year about this time I made up a quick walk through video of the Native Watercraft Ultimate FX Propel.  It was a pretty basic video that just included the specs as I walked around the kayak while filming.  It's bothered me that I never got the chance to get it out on the water.  Apparently it's also bothered those of you that subscribe to my YouTube channel because I've gotten a lot of messages asking me what it paddles like and if I could maybe shoot a video of it out on the water.  Well I finally got around to borrowing the Native Watercraft Ultimate FX Propel from my local rep and filmed this quick review while dodging chunks of ice on the Yahara River.  I really liked how this kayak handled even if it is a totally different boat than my faithful Slayer.



     Tight Lines.

Comments

Featured In

Featured In