YakAngler.com Interview

     I was recently featured on the YakAngler website.  It's an interview about my thoughts on being an out of town angler competing in the Sailfish Smackdown Tournament.  The interview was conducted by their contributor Spencer Jones.  Keep in mind that I was exhausted because we had just wrapped up day one, so my mind wanders a bit.  I had a blast at this event and can't thank Spencer and the crew over at YakAngler.com enough for creating this video.  I've been a fan of the website for a while now and this is my first time to be featured.  You can check out the interview by following the link here.
     Tight Lines.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers!
    My blog: Best spinning reel

    ReplyDelete